Are you ready for an exciting career that helps change lives? Foot Levelers wants to meet you.
Real Benefits for You
We know benefits are important to you. They are important to us too. That’s why we take care of our employees. From company-paid insurance to an on-site gym, our benefits are some of the best around. The following list includes some of the many features of our total package—just a few of the great reasons to consider making Foot Levelers your next step.
- Healthcare Plan: earn 100% company-paid medical insurance by refraining from using nicotine and participating in the on-site workout for a payout program.
- 401(k) Savings Plan: save money for your future with our help.
- Profit Sharing: save money for your future based on the profit of the company.
- Incentive Bonuses: enjoy rewards such as productivity or attendance bonuses and free lunches to celebrate new records set.
- On-Site Gym with a FREE Personal Trainer: work out with the trainer twice a week or use the gym at a time that works for you!
- Flexible Schedules: work in a way that fits your lifestyle.
- Employee Discounts: experience any of our products for less.
- Holiday Gifts: receive an annual gift to help out during the holiday season.
- Have Fun! Enjoy theme parties and company dress up days, such as our Halloween costume contest.
Current Available Job Listings
Foot Levelers, Inc.
Roanoke, VA 24012
Reports To: Marketing Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Summary: Design art and copy layouts to promote sale of goods by developing appealing presentation methods.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create and design advertising art for all marketing projects including direct mail, brochures, ads, emails, web, and catalogs
• Select style and size of illustrative material and copy. Arrange layout based upon available space and aesthetic design concepts.
• Design print items for all marketing projects including direct mail, point-of-purchase displays, product logs, brochures and ads.
• Assist Multimedia Designer in producing content for corporate videos, including concepts, graphics, and copy. Will also assist Multimedia Department in shooting and editing videos.
• Work closely with writers to develop new concepts for marketing projects.
• Aid Social Media Manager with creating engaging content for all social media platforms.
• Collaborate with printers, photographers, and other vendors to maintain or improve quality and value of marketing communications.
• Conceptualize and design collateral for marketing automation campaigns.
• Designing new logos for products to ensure proper position and sizing.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• One year of previous experience in a similar position, required.
• Ability to conform design to prescribed style format.
• Prioritization skills
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
• Ability to accept and learn from constructive criticism.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and other design applications.
• Ability to learn new programs as needed.
• Familiarity with PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
• Proficiency with Macintosh and PC computer systems.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work with limited direct supervision.
• Knowledge of all marketing department Standard Operating Procedures.
• High School graduate or GED.
• Associate Degree in Marketing, Design or related field or combination of equivalent education and work experience, preferred.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to sit, talk and hear.
• The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds while working in the office environment.
Attention College Students/High School Graduates - Foot Levelers, Inc. is now accepting applications for seasonal temporary summer help. These positions will assist in assembling custom sandals, shoes and pillows. Day shift hours available.
General duties include:
· Operating monogramming machines
· Other duties as assigned
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
· Visual accuracy
· Hand-eye coordination
· Attention to detail
· Computer skillsCLICK HERE TO APPLY
Note: In order to promote a healthy work environment and to reduce company and employee healthcare insurance costs for the benefit of all concerned, Foot Levelers will not hire anyone who is currently using nicotine products or who has done so in the 90 days prior to applying for employment. In order to promote a safe and healthy work environment, Foot Levelers will not hire anyone who is currently using any form of illegal drug. Pre-employment drug and nicotine screening is a condition of the offer of employment. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), the Company will not discriminate in hiring against an applicant with a disability if they are otherwise qualified to do the essential functions of the job applied for with or without accommodations, nor will we terminate any employee due to a disability as long as the individual can perform the essential functions of the job either with or without reasonable accommodations.