Over-the-counter orthotics may initially cost less, but they only support one arch in your foot. When only one arch is being supported, it may not maintain the structure of your plantar vault, and problems can start in other parts of your body. In fact, “over-supporting” just one arch of the foot may actually cause pain and symptoms, not relieve them.
Do you experience pain daily? Maybe you have plantar fasciitis or struggle with low back pain? Over-the-counter inserts may not provide the relief you need. Individually designed Foot Levelers custom orthotics with 3-arch support, however, can.
Why Custom Orthotics
- Over 6 decades of proven performance
- Backed by 37 clinical research studies, more than any other orthotic company in the world
- Used by Chiropractic colleges throughout the world
- 100,000+ doctors and millions of patients can speak to the results
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed, period
Why custom? Generic, off-the-shelf inserts risk worsening your symptoms because they address only general conditions, and with questionable results. Your feet are as unique as your fingerprints. Only Foot Levelers custom-made orthotics are built specifically to meet your individual feet, body and health needs.
Check out our FAQs for more information.