Are you ready for an exciting career that helps change lives? Foot Levelers wants to meet you.
Real Benefits for You
We know benefits are important to you. They are important to us too. That’s why we take care of our employees. From company-paid insurance to an on-site gym, our benefits are some of the best around. The following list includes some of the many features of our total package—just a few of the great reasons to consider making Foot Levelers your next step.
- Healthcare Plan: earn 100% company-paid medical insurance by refraining from using nicotine and participating in the on-site workout for a payout program.
- 401(k) Savings Plan: save money for your future with our help.
- Profit Sharing: save money for your future based on the profit of the company.
- Incentive Bonuses: enjoy rewards such as productivity or attendance bonuses and free lunches to celebrate new records set.
- On-Site Gym with a FREE Personal Trainer: work out with the trainer twice a week or use the gym at a time that works for you! (Currently not open due to COVID19)
- Employee Discounts: experience any of our products for less.
- Holiday Gifts: receive an annual gift to help out during the holiday season.
- Have Fun! Enjoy theme parties and company dress up days, such as our Halloween costume contest.
Current Available Job Listings
- Director of Professional Education
- Maintenance Technician
- Territory Account Manager
- Sales & Service (Customer Service) Manager
- Sales & Service Representative
- Social Media Strategist
Foot Levelers was founded in 1952 by one man with one goal in mind: to help his patient live his highest quality of life. For decades unparalleled energy, commitment, and technology has driven performance and results to the doctors and the patients they serve. We invite you to join our winning team.
Director of Professional Education
Summary: Responsible for building solid, long-term relations with the Chiropractic Colleges and speaks throughout North America and Canada. As well as training FLI speakers and employees.
This Representative would report directly to Senior Vice President of Business Development.
The representative would be responsible for traveling to colleges, following up on opportunities in these institutions and would be responsible for increasing Foot Leveler’s presence in Chiropractic. He/she would use SFDC tool to log all interactions with the Institutions in order to allow visibility to each other as well as Sales Management.
The goal of the College program is to grow new customers as they graduate. By incorporating a College presence for Foot Levelers early in the DC experience, the use of orthotics can become more and more PART of Chiropractic as opposed to an ‘ancillary’ product occasionally used in Chiropractic.
He/ she will be expected to call on the top 12 Chiropractic Colleges at least 2 times per year (with the exception of National and Northwestern). The visit should be prearranged with a full agenda with pre-identified goals to move the metrics identified below. Each contact will be logged into the system as the contacts are created so that the visits can be followed up on via ongoing phone contact. The Representative would work to contact each of the liaisons at least once per month so as to implement the current Marketing initiatives (e.g. Kiosk updates, Tool kit launch, scan v order ratio, etc.). All contacts will be logged in to SFDC and/or recorded manually until SFDC College version is in place.
The Rep is responsible for training new students as well as existing students on the proper use of the FLI digital scanner and most importantly on the personal and patient use of Stabilizing Orthotics.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for building solid, long-term relations with the Chiropractic Colleges throughout North America, Canada and abroad; make college visits at least quarterly
- Maintain contact with key college administrators, Deans of Clinic, Clinic Directors, Clinic Staff Doctors.
- Maintain and grow the Foot Levelers (FL) Liaison program; hold liaisons accountable for agreed upon deliverables; provide metrics and hold accountable each liaison
- Provide FL training to the individual College Liaisons; provide FL group training as needed
- Assist the College Liaison with in-service training to the clinic staff doctors and student interns
- Develop the educational mission statement that serves as the basis to implement changes in learner competence, performance, and/or patient outcomes.
- Develop FL training sessions in key undergraduate classes – biomechanics, technique, etc
- Assist with developing FL clubs and/or involvement with established clubs
- Work with FL Marketing department for maximum exposure
- Provide FL with reports and metrics from the colleges of established KPI’s
- Create and maintain a business plan directly connecting the college program to the mission of FL
- Serve as a liaison between Foot Levelers and chiropractic college students, interns, clinicians, and staff.
- Serve as primary technical consultant for Foot Levelers’ customers and Foot Levelers’ employees.
- Participate and coordinate Research projects within the chiropractic discipline
- Develop as a FL Seminar Speaker
- Write FL related articles suitable for publication
- Grow utilization of products in student and college clinics.
- Develop loyalty with clinicians, clinic directors, academic dean, president, etc.
- Provide FL training to speakers.
- Present programs on such topics as Biomechanics, Rehabilitation, Sports Injury and Extremity Adjusting to chiropractic audiences at state conventions, college homecomings and FLI-sponsored seminars and workshops.
- Develop, review, and maintain FLI courses/lectures and associated materials. Including webinar and web contacts
- Actively prospect for speakers to add to FLI’s speaker bureau. Continuing education of all FLI speakers.
- Organize and coordinate peer review studies. Ensure results are published in appropriate chiropractic publications and journals.
Education: Doctor of Chiropractic
- Post-secondary education is preferred.
- Advanced Degrees, DABCO, DABCN, CCSP, preferred.
- Previous public speaking experience
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Experience managing others without direct authority
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Commitment to company values
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrate strong personal and business ethics.
- High-level of self-motivation and self-discipline.
- Results oriented.
- Previous business development experience, preferred.
- Frequent overnight and weekend travel is required.
- Dress and conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times while in the office and while traveling as a representative of Foot Levelers.
Reports To: Maintenance Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Summary: Responsible for performing repairs and preventative maintenance to company machinery and equipment. Performs electrical and mechanical troubleshooting to diagnose equipment problems. Responsible for the repair, maintenance, and upkeep of the building and grounds.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Repair and Maintenance
- Perform timely repairs, preventative maintenance, and general maintenance of machinery, equipment, building and grounds.
- Perform troubleshooting on variety of production equipment including robotics, CNC machines, conveyors, and PLC controls.
- Perform preventative maintenance in accordance with established schedules.
- Maintain preventative maintenance logs in accordance with OSHA standards.
- Assist in maintaining the dust collection system and compressed air system.
- Change glue drums as needed.
- Keep room free of all trash.
- Empty glue drums and cans
- Remove glue drum ends.
- Dispose of glue drums properly.
- Move production and office equipment and furniture, as needed.
- Report shortages of required operating materials for the Maintenance Department.
- Unlock employee entrance and open the building each morning.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum of two years experience in a hands-on maintenance position.
- Electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic control troubleshooting skills.
- Preventative maintenance and record keeping experience.
- Machining experience (Ex., Drill press, saw, milling machine)
- PLC (Programmable Language Control) troubleshooting and programming, preferred.
- Welding and fabrication, preferred.
- Knowledge of all Maintenance Department Standard Operating Procedure.
- Knowledge of OSHA standards.
- High school diploma or GED, required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk and hear.
- The employee is constantly required to constantly stand; walk; use hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; bend; stoop; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
FOOT LEVELERS IS HIRING TWO (2) TERRITORY ACCOUNT MANAGERS.
TERRITORIES INCLUDE: FLORIDA AND TEXAS
The Foot Levelers Territory Account Manager will lead sales activities in the assigned sales territory. Performance objectives will include achieving sales plan, assessing new potential accounts within assigned sales territory and attending events within that territory.
- A solid understanding of Foot Levelers products and technology will be required to obtain growth in the assigned territory.
- Drives orthotics growth to achieve sales plan through prompt account activation and efficient customer throughput.
- Achieves and exceeds assigned sales quota.
- Accountable for all customer related initiatives.
- Ensures customers are utilizing Foot Levelers technology as part of their patient protocol.
- Facilitates customer technology education and development process.
- Works closely with marketing and sales operations teams to refine and enhance both organic and direct-to-customer outreach programs
- Works closely with Customer Service, Marketing and other Sales Account Managers to ensure customer satisfaction and high levels of field sales.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years sales experience
- Strong computer skills with MS office including PowerPoint and Excel
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the health care industry
- Experience in market chiropractic and physical therapy development medical industry
- Product launch and account experience
- Utilizing a CRM System to track activity and reporting
- Ability to manage simultaneous priorities, changing deadlines
Who are we? Well, for starters, we're the leading provider of custom orthotics in the world. Yup, you read that right. We're a family run business with an unparalleled made-in-the-U.S. product and we're so pumped about what we do it's tough not to shout it from the rooftop (or our desktops!)
We're a dynamic wellness company poised on an exciting growth precipice, with an ever-expanding of network of chiropractors, physical therapists, and other passionate medical professionals who look to us to ensure their patients are receiving the best orthotics and living the pain-free, healthy lives.
We Are Foot Levelers.
Who are we looking for? We're looking for a shining star, a people person with a passion for performance who has the track record to prove it. We're looking for a motivator, an inspiring leader others just can't help but follow. You're committed to excellence, to raising the bar....jumping over that bar...and then raising it again. Your analytical side ensures you and your team stay on track; your zest for life and infectious energy ensures your team stays focused and fueled, all while having a bit of fun. You say “Mission Possible” and we say “Agreed!”
Interested in learning more? Hooray, we’ve roped you in. Now let’s get down to the business of making our Sales & Service team shine:
- Partner with the senior leadership team to align the Sales/Customer Service Department scripting, daily "best practices", policies, and systems with Foot Levelers’ business overarching business objectives.
- Coach, coach coach! Mentor and develop the Sales/Customer Service team to ensure team members are motivated to consistently perform at their highest level.
- Develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures pertinent to the effective and efficient operation of the Sales/Customer Service Department.
- Work with the SVP and Director of Sales to develop and maintain monthly sales reporting.
- Monitor FL programs and promotional roll-outs, ensuring ensure on-time delivery and top notch customer satisfaction.
- Provide daily direction and communication to employees to ensure that calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
Is there more to this role? Of course. We're an "all hands on deck" company and we know that our business must be proactive, adaptive, and adept at quickly shifting gears as the market and competition demands. Assembling (and retaining) the right team is mission-critical.....and this role is no exception.
Key Competencies and Required Experience:
- 5+ years of Call Center Management experience, preferably in a inbound/outbound sales capacity.
- Proficient in MS Office. Strong ERP experience required. (Netsuite experience strongly preferred)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills - you're a compelling communicator and can connect the dots.
- Excellent problem-solving skills. (Interpret and apply guidelines, analyze alternatives, and implement solutions)
- High energy! Your ability to energize and motivate others is noteworthy and if we spoke to your references, they'd say the same.
- Passion. Passion for wellness, for customers, for chiropractic care and for FLI products.
Ready to jump in, with both feet? Great, let's talk.
Location: Preference to work on-site; currently work remote.
Position Summary: Foot Levelers, Inc. is currently seeking a Sales and Service Representative to join our growing team. This position is responsible for providing effective service for all Foot Levelers’ customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and use of one call resolution.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Accurately document request of customers in CRM.
- Handle all inbound customer calls using one call resolution.
- Meet expectations for call percentages for phone time and number of calls.
- Listen to doctor needs to make recommendations for products and services that might benefit the doctor’s current customers and practice.
- Upsell of additional Foot Levelers’ products.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding placement of orders, technical issues, billing and statement inquiries, and complaints as outlined in departmental policies and procedures.
- Process product returns as outlined in departmental policies and procedures.
- Perform computerized customer database maintenance and input corrections with efficiency and accuracy, to include entering new accounts and prospect information.
- Respond to each customer and teammates in a courteous, friendly, and helpful manner.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; post-secondary education is preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a customer service role.
- 1-3 years sales’ experience, preferred
- Advanced computer and keyboarding skills
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to communicate information clearly both orally and in writing (friendly, courteous, helpful, etc.)
- High degree of self-motivation and self-discipline with a focus on achieving results.
- Ability to accomplish tasks, goals, and objectives with little direct supervision.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in stressful situations.
- Excellent problem-solving skills. (Interpret and apply basic guidelines, analyze alternatives, and implement solutions)
- Demonstrates a passion for customers, chiropractic care, and FLI products.
- Healthcare background, preferred.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to sit, talk and hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds while working in the office environment.
Who are we? Well, for starters, we're the leading provider of custom orthotics in the world. Yup, you read that right. We're a family run business with an unparalleled made-in-the-U.S. product and we're so pumped about what we do it's tough not to shout it from the rooftop (or our desktops!).
We're a dynamic wellness company poised on an exciting growth precipice, with an ever-expanding of network of chiropractors, physical therapists, and other passionate medical professionals who look to us to ensure their patients are receiving the best orthotics and living pain-free, healthy lives.
We Are Foot Levelers. And we're ready to G...R...O...W. Big time. But, here's the wrinkle. We're an unintended well-kept secret. We're at the top our game in a very niche wellness market and we're eager to expand our reach and our product offerings...to our end users, to our new business partners, to our like-minded wellness professionals. This megaphone reach doesn't just happen overnight. Which leads us to YOU - A savvy social media strategist who drives our brand awareness, substantially increases our web traffic, and develops a buzzworthy, comprehensive social media strategy enabling us to scale our business in meaningful, measurable ways.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Build and execute social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
· Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling
· Generate, edit, publish, and share innovative and compelling content daily (original text, images, video, and HTML)
· Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging
· Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles
· Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies
· Create and implement social media marketing plan and editorial calendar
· Track and analyze analytics report to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes
· Collaborate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach
Key Competencies and Required Experience:
· Five+ years of experience in digital marketing and social media - you have a business success story and the content (and metrics) to prove it.
· Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms, to include strategic advertisement placement (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
· Knowledge of project management and web design best practices
· Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of social media campaigns. You've worked in various SM planning platforms/tools and know how to best implement according to strategic goals.
· An exemplary communicator with an eye always towards the story we're telling. You piece together the puzzle to create impactful, measurable results.
The bottom line is, we've got sixty eight fantastic years under our belt? Ready to help us tell (and sell) the next chapter? Great. Let's get started. We are open to candidates who prefer a remote based role and are open to regular travel to beautiful Roanoke, VA.
Foot Levelers is looking for multiple candidates to work full time in the production area.
Position responsibilities may include: assembling product, verifying information, processing orders in a timely fashion, and/ or operating a grinding machine. Position is also responsible for ensuring quality, housekeeping, and accurate inventory for area.
Qualified candidates will have a high school degree or equivalent, attention to detail, and good hand-eye coordination. Ability to stand for long periods of time and ability to lift up to 20 lbs. on occasion.
If you are able to work between 6 AM and 4 PM, have a strong work ethic and are looking for a great company with which to be associated, APPLY NOW!
Note: In order to promote a healthy work environment and to reduce company and employee healthcare insurance costs for the benefit of all concerned, Foot Levelers will not hire anyone who is currently using nicotine products or who has done so in the 90 days prior to applying for employment. In order to promote a safe and healthy work environment, Foot Levelers will not hire anyone who is currently using any form of illegal drug. Pre-employment drug and nicotine screening is a condition of the offer of employment. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), the Company will not discriminate in hiring against an applicant with a disability if they are otherwise qualified to do the essential functions of the job applied for with or without accommodations, nor will we terminate any employee due to a disability as long as the individual can perform the essential functions of the job either with or without reasonable accommodations.