FOOT LEVELERS FAMILY PERKS:
Offering an exceptional benefits package is imperative. Why? Because we know your base compensation is just one important component of your career path consideration. A competitive benefits plan that positively impacts your quality of life; that’s our mission.
At Foot Levelers, we take care of our employees. From company-paid insurance to an on-site gym, our benefits are truly exemplary.
Considering a move to the Foot Levelers family? Check out our perks list - just a few of the fantastic reasons to consider making Foot Levelers your next step.
- Healthcare Plan: Earn 100% company-paid medical insurance by refraining from using nicotine and participating in our Workout for Payout program.
- Work/Life balance: 11 paid holidays, plus vacation days.
- 401(k) Savings Plan: Save money for your future with company match.
- Incentive Bonuses: When our employees shine, we take notice! We love rewarding our team for their professional accomplishments.
- FREE Personal Trainer: Work out at our on-site gym with our trainer twice a week or use the gym at a time that works for you!
- Employee Discounts: Experience any of our wellness products for way less than retail prices.
- Holiday Gifts: Receive an annual monetary gift – who couldn’t use extra cash during the holiday season?
- Have fun!: Work hard, play hard. We love a good company theme party, costume contest, and any excuse to enjoy yummy food at our all-company lunches.
Current Available Job Listings
Note: In order to promote a healthy work environment and to reduce company and employee healthcare insurance costs for the benefit of all concerned, Foot Levelers will not hire anyone who is currently using nicotine products or who has done so in the 90 days prior to applying for employment. In order to promote a safe and healthy work environment, Foot Levelers will not hire anyone who is currently using any form of illegal drug. Pre-employment drug and nicotine screening is a condition of the offer of employment. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), the Company will not discriminate in hiring against an applicant with a disability if they are otherwise qualified to do the essential functions of the job applied for with or without accommodations, nor will we terminate any employee due to a disability as long as the individual can perform the essential functions of the job either with or without reasonable accommodations.