Foot Levelers News and Press Releases
Matching Donations up to $250,000, All Donations to Red Cross, #ChiropracticCares
ROANOKE, Virginia — In response to the deadly tornados that recently hit the United States, Foot Levelers has announced it will raise money to help relief efforts. Until the end of the year, Foot Levelers will match all donations, up to $250,000. All tax-deductible donations will go to the American Red Cross.
“Chiropractors have dedicated their lives to relieving pain and suffering, and we know that our profession will want to do everything possible to assist the many people affected by this tragedy,” commented Foot Levelers Chairman and CEO Kent S. Greenawalt. “We are honored to partner with our profession and the Red Cross to offer this opportunity to help our fellow Americans. Together we will demonstrate how much chiropractors care.”
This past weekend severe weather struck across the South and Midwest, including dozens of tornadoes. Because of the great damage and devastation these storms left behind, the lives of people in Arkansas, Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri, Mississippi, and Tennessee have been changed forever.
Please help our fellow Americans in this time of need, by joining the #ChiropracticCares campaign by donating to the tornado storm relief via the American Red Cross. Every dollar that is donated through Foot Levelers will be matched – penny for penny – up to $250,000. Will you help Foot Levelers reach the goal of $500,000 to assist the people impacted by this tragedy? To become part of this humanitarian effort, here’s what you can do:
Mail your check to Foot Levelers, made out to the American Red Cross:
Foot Levelers, Inc.
P.O. Box 12611
Roanoke, VA 24027-2611
Or for faster action:
CALL us toll-free at 800.553.4860. We can accept your credit card by phone.
The Chiropractic community has proven time and time again that it’s committed to helping relieve suffering across our country and assisting others in every way possible.
We must receive your contribution no later than December 31, 2021. Many people need help now and time is of the essence! These donations are tax-deductible.
Foot Levelers, Inc.
Foot Levelers, Inc., the world’s premiere provider of custom orthotics and other therapeutic products, has been serving healthcare professionals for 70 years. Foot Levelers supports every step patients take to enjoy fuller and happier lives at work, home, or play.
## FOOT LEVELERS ##
Join Us for Chiropractic History in the Making as We Unveil the NEW Foot Levelers Kiosk, New Shoethotics®, New Custom Orthotic Flip-Flops, and Best of All – Meet Archie! Feb. 23-25 in The Paris Hotel, Las Vegas
ROANOKE, VA February 21, 2017—Foot Levelers turns 65-years-young this year, and fueled by the birthday spirit the team is headed to Parker Experience Las Vegas, one of Chiropractic’s largest annual events. Featuring hundreds of exhibitors, dozens of presentations and thousands of attendees from all over the world, Parker Vegas is the perfect venue for Foot Levelers to let its latest and greatest shine.
This year, attendees will get to handle a number of exciting new products fresh from the Foot Levelers’ R&D and testing labs. Here’s what to expect when you stop by Foot Levelers’ booths at Parker:
ROANOKE, VIRGINIA–MARCH 2016–Abby Oliver isn’t “just” an integral member of the Foot Levelers’ Customer Service team. She’s also a decorated former University of Richmond basketball star who later played pro overseas—and now she’s in training for the notorious Foot Levelers Blue Ridge Marathon on April 16th. Known as America’s Toughest Road Marathon, the Foot Levelers Blue Ridge Marathon will also be Abby’s first marathon.
Of course, Abby is no stranger to athletic achievement. At the University of Richmond, she ended a stunning four-year career in 2012 as the program's seventh leading scorer (1,488 points) and the nation's best at the charity stripe (106-113, 94%). Abby was an All Conference first team selection after leading the league in points per game (16.5). She was ranked fourth in three point field goals (152), second in games played (129), eighth in free throws (296) and ninth in field goals (519). After college, Abby was recruited by Israeli professional team Elizur Netanya, where she played for one season.
Roanoke, Virginia – Feb. 28, 2019 -- A collaborative partnership was announced today between Foot Levelers, the world’s leading provider of hand-crafted custom orthotics, and Women Chiropractors (WDC), a not-for-profit professional organization dedicated to raising up women leaders in the Chiropractic profession. In support of these aspirations, Foot Levelers formalized the relationship on February 14, 2019 and has made a $100,000 donation to help WDC expand its resources.
“This partnership comes at an important time: within the next 10 years, it’s estimated half of all Chiropractors will be women,” says Kent S. Greenawalt, CEO, Foot Levelers. “The growth of the WDC is remarkable, and we are very excited to partner with this outstanding organization. Our entire team will work toward helping the organization to further empower female doctors in Chiropractic technique, leadership roles, educational opportunities, and practical growth. Ultimately, this will help to improve Chiropractic care at a time when drug-free pain treatment options are in high demand.”
ROANOKE, VA—October 21, 2016—Foot Levelers, the world’s leading provider of custom-made orthotics, has announced it is offering a FREE Fall Seminar, worth 12 Continuing Education (CE) credits, with the purchase of an InMotion® custom-made functional orthotic. Call Foot Levelers at 800.553.4860 for additional details.
The company is also celebrating Chiropractic’s 121st birthday with a fantastic Buy One, Get One Free offer on its custom-made functional orthotics and custom orthotic flip-flops through October 31st. This special allows Chiropractors to put patients in multiple pairs of orthotics, helping to ensure their Kinetic Chain is supported in throughout every activity.
ROANOKE, Virginia—January 8, 2016—Foot Levelers’ spring catalog is here, and it’s overflowing with new, exciting orthotics, flip-flops and Shoethotics that are sure energize patients and practices alike. Introducing:
*NEW! Custom Orthotic Waterproof Flip-flops: Ready to ship today! We’ve expanded our world- famous line of custom orthotic flip-flops with Fiji™ for her and Maui™ for him. Featuring a super soft insole for a “walk-on-water” feel; Aquatrek™ outsole to prevent slippage; EVA mid-layer to absorb heel shock; and a silky, chafe-free nylon strap in 4 exciting colors.
*NEW! XP3+™: 100% custom-made support; ideal for those extreme athletes who go the distance. With double MPAX™ technology in the heel and NEW MPAX Pro™ in the forefoot, XP3+ reduces impact at heel strike and super-charges propulsion at toe-off. XP3+ provides results on the road, the track, the field–wherever they’re breaking records and killing the competition.
Foot Levelers, the world’s leading chiropractic supplier and manufacturer of custom orthotics, has been named as the WFC’s (World Federation of Chiropractic) new Premier Corporate Partner.
AM7 Provides Healthy, Comfortable and Durable Support—Designed Just for Teens’ Active Lifestyles
ROANOKE, VIRGINIA—July 11, 2016—Foot Levelers is excited to introduce its newest innovation in custom-made functional orthotics: AM7, designed for teens ages 13-18. Research shows that children and teens can benefit from orthotic support by helping to establish healthy posture early on. A balanced pedal foundation can also help prevent injuries and improve biomechanics.
- Super durability for teens’ active lifestyles
- Odor protection designed specifically for teens
- 3 Arch AdvantageTM to promote healthy posture, help prevent injury and improve biomechanics
AM7 is available with Foot Levelers’ Posture Protect Program™, for savings with each replacement orthotic for the rapidly growing teen. It’s the perfect “step up” for young patients who have enjoyed the support and protection of Foot Levelers’ Ultra Young Soles®, designed for Ages 5–12. Ultra Young Soles® functional orthotics can help establish healthy posture as kids grow up, from the ground up.
During growth, the normal development of the pelvis and the spine will suffer if there is a foot imbalance. Research shows a budding athlete’s skill level—even running at recess—can be significantly affected. Later on, foot problems from childhood can interfere with adolescent or adult spinal function, which can result in poor biomechanics and accelerated degenerative changes in the knees, hips and spine. AM7 and Ultra Young Soles are developed specifically to address these challenges and to protect the growing body.
ROANOKE, Virginia — November 5, 2015 — In an effort to improve process time and to eliminate potential for injury from heavy lifting, Foot Levelers recently invested in two Roll Vertical Carousels by Summit Storage Solutions. The carousels help organize and dispense the large rolls of material (up to 28 inches outside diameter) used to produce top and bottom covers for Foot Levelers custom orthotics.
These simple, sturdy carousels are operated using only two options, “Up” and “Down,” and replace forklifts, step systems and the need for complicated keyboards and interfaces that are hard to use and easy to break. This makes materials quickly and easily accessible to operators and removes the need for advanced training or maintenance, providing continual “uptime” and reducing costs.
Says Chad Warren, Lab Operations Manager of Foot Levelers, “Securing the Summit carousel was the right thing to do for the company, but most of all for our employees. The safety and comfort of our team members has always been of paramount importance to us. The carousel is not only easy to operate, it’s far less physically taxing, making it less likely that an employee suffer from strain or injury.”
Preventing Back Injury: A Special Cause for Foot Levelers
Foot Levelers custom orthotics are research-proven to treat low back pain and prevent injury, so the carousel investment is well aligned with the company’s mission and goals. Studies have also shown that custom orthotics, combined with Chiropractic care, improved symptoms, activities of daily living, sport and recreation, and quality of life in workers whose job requires them to stand at least 6 hours daily. (As an employment benefit, all Foot Levelers employees are provided with custom orthotics and encouraged to wear them daily).
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, more than one million workers suffer back injuries each year. Back injuries account for one of every five injuries or illnesses in the workplace, and 1/4th of all compensation indemnity claims involve back injuries. The principal causes are “lifting, placing, carrying, holding and lowering [of] manual materials handling” according to the U.S. Department of Labor.
- Footmaxx, Foot Levelers Team Up for Major Shoe Donation to Wildfire-Affected Residents of Northern Alberta
- Introducing New Vegas™ Custom Orthotic Flip-Flops, Our Most Dazzling Footwear to Date With Over 220 Stunning Rhinestones!
- The Revolution is Here: Foot Levelers Introduces The Kiosk, A True Game-Changer in Chiropractic and Orthotics Care
- This Next Generation of Custom-Made Orthotic Flip-Flops is Here: The Plus Line with Gait Cycle System®
- Foot Levelers Improves Orthotic Lead Time by 65% with New Freedom Machine Tool
- Foot Levelers Introduces XP3+ — For Those Extreme Athletes Who Go the Distance
- Foot Levelers Celebrates Chiropractic’s 121st Birthday with FREE Custom Orthotics, Historic Offers, and More
- What's In A Name? $1,000 - That's What! Foot Levelers' Revolutionary New Self-Scanning Technology Needs A Name - Submit Your Best Ideas For A Chance To Win!
- Foot Levelers Press Kit
- Foot Levelers Releases Its 2016 Spring Seminar/Webinar Schedule - Its Best Set
- Foot Levelers Welcomes Nash Jovanovic, Manager of International Business Development, to its Growing Global Team
- At Business Hall of Fame Event, Inductee and Foot Levelers CEO Kent S. Greenawalt Issues Challenge: “Give to Junior Achievement of Southwest Virginia This Week and I’ll Match Up to $50,000”
- Junior Achievement of Southwest Virginia to Induct Kent S. Greenawalt, Foot Levelers Chairman and CEO, Into Its Business Hall of Fame
- Foot Levelers' Blue Goes Green
- Foot Levelers Gears Up for Next Practice Xcelerator Program, Invitation-Only Training for DCs with Renowned Sports Chiropractor Dr. Tim Maggs
- Foot Levelers Announces 19 Free Continuing Education Seminars
- Introducing Our Two Newest Initiatives to Help Prevent Injury in Youth Sports: New CPOYA™ Custom-Made Orthotic, New CPOYA Providers Network
- At FCA The National, Foot Levelers Gives Away 3D BodyView® Digital Imaging Device, The Profession’s Most Powerful Digital Scanner
- “Ready to Grow?” Foot Levelers Opens Training Center, A “Boot Camp” for DCs Ready to Take Their Orthotics Practice to the Next Level
- Foot Levelers’ Innovative Posture Protect Program Helps Parents Save Money with Each New Purchase of Custom-Made Functional Orthotics for Kids
- Texas Chiropractic College to Honor Kent S. Greenawalt, Foot Levelers Chairman and CEO, at 2016 Annual Convention
- Foot Levelers Introduces Two Dynamic New Speakers To Its Educational Line-Up
- Foot Levelers Teams Up with World Federation of Chiropractic for “WFC Triple Impact Seminar” in London, UK
- Foot Levelers Adds New, Free Webinars For DCs To Its Already Stellar Line-Up
- Foot Levelers in Oslo, Norway For Annual European Chiropractors’ Union Convention
- New Flip-Flop Colors! Hear Them Roar!
- Life West Chiropractic College Unveils Newly Renovated Monte H. Greenawalt Health Center, Supported by Foot Levelers’ Donation
- Foot Levelers Joins the NFL Scouting Combine with Presentation to Professional Football Chiropractic Society (PFCS)
- Foot Levelers featured on CBS affiliate WDBJ7 for innovative "Workout for Payout" Program