Introducing New Vegas™ Custom Orthotic Flip-Flops, Our Most Dazzling Footwear to Date With Over 220 Stunning Rhinestones!
Turn Heads. Stop Traffic. These Flip-Flops Look and Feel So Incredible, They Ought to Come with a Warning Label
ROANOKE, VA—February 6, 2017—Foot Levelers is thrilled to unveil our newest—and boldest— custom orthotic flip-flops yet: Vegas™. Vegas features high-quality, buttery-soft leather and nubuck and over 220 dazzling rhinestones that are sure to turn heads in the City of Lights and beyond. Like all of Foot Levelers custom orthotic flip-flops, each individual thong features our signature 3 Arch Advantage™, and is handcrafted based on a detailed 3D scan or cast of the patient’s foot. Just like the human body, no two Vegas custom orthotic flip-flops are exactly alike.
Unlike traditional flip-flops—which are typically flat as a board and can wreak havoc on patients’ Kinetic Chains—Foot Levelers custom-made orthotic flip-flops are actually good for the feet and lower extremities. Vegas joins our growing custom orthotic flip-flop family including:
- New! PLUS™ custom orthotic flip-flops with Gait Cycle System® for support during every phase of gait.
- Waterproof Fiji™ for her and Maui™ for him offer a super shock-absorbing footbed for protecting the feet and lower extremities; a cushy but stabilizing top-cover for all-day comfort; and a silky nylon strap that will never chafe or irritate. And they float!
- Seabreeze™, the innovation that started it all, with a durable yet forgiving woven jute strap over highquality tan suede leather.
- Midnight Breeze® featuring supple black leather top cover and forgiving yet durable black woven strap.
- Bling™ with brilliant rhinestones inlayed in a single stitch toe thong over a buttery-soft black suede top cover.
- Catamaran®: A flip-flop for him in rich, earthy leather. Available in 2 rugged hues, teak and mahogany.
Foot Levelers custom-made functional orthotics and orthotic footwear are backed by dozens of clinical research studies and are the most evidence-based orthotics in the world. They are proven to help relieve back pain, improve athletic performance, and help hold the Chiropractic adjustment better. Founded by a Chiropractor in 1952, Foot Levelers’ mission has always been to help patients and practices thrive.