Team Foot Levelers was honored to kick off an unprecedented partnership with the brave men and women of Roanoke Fire-EMS this week, our hometown’s first responders. One-hundred and sixty-five of the Star City’s finest will be product-testing a new Foot Levelers orthotic top cover, designed for the toughest jobs and lifestyles!
The Roanoke Press Corps was also out in force to help share the news with our community. Check out some of their recent stories:
- From WSLS Channel 10: “Foot Levelers Gives Back to Roanoke Firefighters“
- From WDBJ Channel 7: “Foot Levelers Partners with Roanoke Fire-EMS to Test Product Improvement“
- From WSET Channel 13: “Firefighters Get Custom Orthotics from Foot Levelers“
- From The Roanoke Times: “Foot Levelers Enlists Firefighters to Test New Orthotics“
- From WFIR Talk Radio: “Roanoke Firefighters Receive Free Custom Orthotics During Test“
- And look for a piece from WFXR Channel 21 coming soon too!
“Roanoke Fire-EMS is excited to partner with Foot Levelers on this exciting opportunity,” said Roanoke Fire-EMS Chief David Hoback. “We can’t wait to see how these custom products will benefit our firefighters.”
“Every new Foot Levelers product and product element must go through an intensive series of tests,” said Steve Stone, Foot Levelers Senior Vice President… “There aren’t many folks who work in tougher environments or who are harder on their feet and bodies than first responders; plus, as a company, we’re always looking for ways to give back…What better way than to support the selfless men and women who are out there every day risking their lives to keep us safe?”
Good news for our firefighters, who frequently suffer from back pain: a major clinical trial to be published in The Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation conclusively shows that Low Back Pain improves with Foot Levelers custom orthotics. We’ll be sharing more on this exciting development soon!