It’s your Low Back Pain.
This has been a project several years in the making, and we’re finally ready to tell the world. Please see below. This is significant because said study…
1) is iron-clad (randomized controlled trial)
2) features FOOT LEVELERS orthotics (so no other company can use this research in their marketing)
3) shows amazing results (see below) – 34.5% reduction in LBP with Foot Levelers alone; 40.4% reduction with FL + Chiro
4) is large scale – 225 patients with chronic LBP
· Foot Levelers orthotics significantly reduce Low Back Pain—by 34.5 percent
· Foot Levelers orthotics plus Chiropractic care reduce Low Back Pain by 40.4 percent
· Foot Levelers alone or in conjunction with Chiropractic care improves function—by 18.5 percent and 32.3 percent, respectively
Ø Outcomes assessed at 12 weeks, and at three, six, and 12 months.
Ø Improvements in both pain and in function as measured on the Numeric Pain Rating Scale and functional health status (Oswestry) scale.
Ø 225 subjects with LBP were randomly assigned to one of three groups:
Wait-list: no treatment
Foot Levelers Shoe Orthotic Group: treatment plan consisted of Foot Levelers custom orthotics only
Plus Group: treatment plan of Foot Levelers custom orthotics plus chiropractic care.
Manuel Duarte, DC, MSAc, DABCO, and DACBSP, Chair of Clinical Practice at National University, (City, State) and one of the study’s lead researchers, says. “LBP is one of the most common reasons cited for missed work and the NIH study confirms more than one quarter of adults reported LBP during the past three months. Most alarming is the link between LBP and the deadly opioid epidemic, a challenge that is effectively addressed when Foot Levelers custom orthotics and drug-free chiropractic care are the first-line approach for LBP pain management.”