April 25, 2018
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Five new speakers and new topics added
ROANOKE, VA, April 18, 2018 – Foot Levelers is pleased to announce the addition of five new speakers.
Consistent with our proud legacy of supporting the chiropractic profession, Foot Levelers offers your state association access to leading experts for your seminars and webinars and to provide articles and content for newsletters, social media, and other educational initiatives.
“Foot Levelers is excited to add not one but five new speakers to our team this year! These new speakers bring fresh topics and content to share with your state association and its members. They are respected experts in their fields and we are ecstatic to have them as a part of our growing team,“ said Dawn Galbraith, Senior Vice President of Foot Levelers.
The new speakers for 2018 include:
- Jennifer Illes, BSc, DC, MS – Dr. Illes is a dynamic communicator who brings 15 years of combined clinical and academic experience. She is a graduate of New York Chiropractic College and her experience includes treating professional athletes with sports related injuries. She is an expert on extremity adjusting and is passionate about educating healthcare physicians. In her seminar, Dr. Illes shows how to complete a proper head and neck examination, how to diagnose common TMJ dysfunction, and effective rehabilitation exercises and techniques. Dr. Illes currently serves as an associate professor at Keiser University’s College of Chiropractic Medicine in West Palm Beach, FL.
- Anita Haque, DC – Dr. Haque is a successful chiropractor, personal trainer, and author. She opened her practice in Livermore, California, in 2004 where she has treated hundreds with back pain, neck pain, headaches, and foot problems. For ten years in a row she has been recognized as the Best Livermore Chiropractor. Dr. Haque takes the lessons she has learned from building a successful practice and shares how to increase your practice and improve patient health with orthotics.
- Dennis Buckley, DC – Dr. Buckley is the owner of Health Advantage Physical Medicine, an integrative clinic featuring chiropractic care and orthotics. With over 25 years of practice, Dr. Buckley has served his profession at the local and state levels and advises chiropractors throughout the US and Canada. In his seminar, Dr. Buckley focuses on teaching chiropractors how to start the doctor-patient relationship with the patient intake process and set the course for future doctor-patient interaction.
- Alan Smith, DC – Dr. Smith runs a cash-based practice focused on restoring and optimizing the health of his patients. As a doctor who has built two successful cash-based practices in two different states, Dr. Smith understands that you can be successful taking cash-only and what it takes. He credits much of his success to an education and Atlas only approach that embraces the necessity and value of custom arch support. Dr. Smith is passionate about helping doctors take their cash-based practice to the next level. In his seminar, Dr. Smith walks doctors through the importance of taking care of the kinetic chain through acute and non-acute protocol and how to be successful taking cash only.
- Jennifer Pedley, CSCS, MS, CCSP, DC, DACBR – Radiology is a core chiropractic principle and is vital in proper diagnosis and treatment protocols. Dr. Jennifer Pedley offers a fresh perspective on the importance of proper diagnosis and treatment protocols. After several years of running a successful practice in Rochester, NY, Dr. Pedley moved on to a radiology residency at National University of Health Sciences and then to a visiting radiology fellowship at Duke University. She currently runs a radiology consulting practice for MR imaging centers in Redlands, CA. She earned her Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Northwestern Health Sciences University and is the past President of the American Chiropractic College of Radiology.
For more information on our team of speakers or to request one of our speakers for your next event, please visit the Foot Levelers Speakers Bureau.
About Foot Levelers
Foot Levelers is the world’s leading provider of individually designed functional orthotics, custom orthotic flip-flops, Shoethotics® and Sandalthotics®, as well as therapeutic products. We have been serving healthcare professionals and their patients for over 66 years with innovative products designed to help reduce pain in the feet, legs, hips, back, and neck, so people can enjoy a fuller and happier life at work, home, or play. For more information about how Foot Levelers is helping healthcare professionals deliver better health outcomes and lower overall health care costs visit https://www.footlevelers.com. To keep up with Foot Levelers, follow on Facebook, Twitter, and Vimeo @footlevelers.
If you would like more information, please call Nathan Day at (540) 682-2336, or email email@example.com.