For the most effective adjustments and care, ensure that your patients have support for all their activities.
When patients are continuously supported, it helps their bodies sustain proper balance and alignment. Adjustments hold better, chiropractic treatments are more effective, patients experience a higher quality of life and have greater satisfaction with their care.
For optimal health, a patient’s body should be properly stabilized all day, every day. Like a pair of prescription eyeglasses, custom support has to be used all the time to maintain the desired correction (this comparison will resonate with patients too).
The right support for every activity
It’s crucial for patients to be supported during work or sports that put increased demand
Keeping your patients properly aligned 24-7 elevates all aspects of your care, helping:
- Adjustments have stronger staying power
- Better maintain the results of your chiropractic treatments after patients leave your office
- Achieve greater patient satisfaction and compliance with ongoing care
Multiple pairs keep patients supported around the clock
It’s crucial for patients to be supported during work or sports that put increased demand on the body. It’s equally important that they maintain that same balance and alignment throughout the day.
Tell your patients:
“Now that I’ve assessed your feet and determined the correct support you need for healthy alignment, let’s talk about all your activities and the different ways to keep your body stabilized around the clock.
Having the right orthotics for the different shoe styles you wear throughout the day helps you experience less pain and fatigue and can improve work and sports performance too. Let’s determine the types of orthotics you may need.”
Then ask them …
- What are your work conditions?
- How long do you stand every workday, and on what surfaces?
- What shoes do you wear for work (work boots, dress shoes, heels, etc.)?
- Did you know that custom support comes in waterproof options?
- What sports do you play and how often?
- What are your athletic goals?
- Have you experienced ongoing issues or had prior injuries?
- What type of footwear do you use (running shoes, cleats, hockey skates, etc.)?
- What activities do you enjoy in the evenings and weekends?
- Do you travel during your weekends and vacations?
- Did you know that you can get sandals and flip-flops with your custom support built in?
Around the House
- Do you work from home?
- Do you wear shoes in the house?
- How much standing do you do at home (cooking, cleaning, housework, etc.)?
- Did you know that Shoethotics® slippers and custom flip-flops make great house shoes?
Once you have answers to questions like these, you can determine the right mix of custom orthotics and orthotic footwear to keep your patients supported everywhere life takes them. For maximum value when ordering, use these additional tips:
Foot Levelers Custom Orthotic Combinations are a simple and easy way to match custom support to different patient lifestyles. They include support for tight-fitting shoes with narrow-toe boxes and heels.
When you prescribe Foot Levelers you’re giving your patients the very best custom support, backed by proven science and trusted by doctors for over 70 years. They’re the only ones that support all three arches of the foot for total body health and have been proven to reduce Low Back Pain (LBP) by 34.5%.1
1 Cambron JA, Dexheimer JM, Duarte M, Freels S. Shoe Orthotics for the Treatment of Chronic Low Back Pain: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2017 Sep;98(9):1752-1762. doi: 10.1016/j.apmr.2017.03.028. Epub 2017 Apr 30. PMID: 28465224.
Remember, multiple pairs help you deliver the best treatment experience for every patient.
Call 800.553.4860 for more information.