Win a $100 pre-paid VISA card! Simply complete the info below to enter the quarterly $100 pre-paid VISA drawing. You will also receive access to research studies, educational articles, and special offerings!
Thanks for entering. Be sure to wear your custom-fitted orthotics every day for better foundational balance and support.
BY ENTERING, ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
- HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Participants will enter by filling out the form. Only one entry per college student. All entries must include the information requested by Sponsor to be eligible.
- ELIGIBILITY: This sweepstakes is open only to current college students who are legal residents of the United States or Canada and where not prohibited by law, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry and who fill out the form. Faculty and staff are not eligible. This sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Participants residing in those areas where the sweepstakes is void may participate in the sweepstakes but may not win any prizes.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The sweepstakes begins on Thursday, February 1, 2018, and ends at 10 p.m. Monday, Dec. 31, 2018. Five winners will be drawn quarterly from a raffle. Sponsor reserves the right to extend or shorten the sweepstakes at its sole discretion.
- WINNER SELECTION: All eligible entries received during the sweepstakes period will be entered into a drawing and selected randomly under Sponsor’s supervision within 4 business days of the quarter. Five winners will be chosen per quarter based on the drawing results. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
All decisions are final.
- PRIZES: Each quarter there will be five $100 gift cards given out. No or other prize substitution is permitted except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. All prizes are nontransferable.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 14 days after the drawing date. Inability to contact or reach a winner or a determination of ineligibility may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. All prizes will be awarded. All prize-related expenses including all taxes shall be the winner’s sole responsibility.
In the event of a dispute as to any entry or the identity of an entrant, entries will be declared to be made by the student's phone number associated with the entry, and he/she must comply with these official rules. Entrants may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. All entries must be received within the time period stated by the Sponsor in the sweepstakes to be eligible to win a prize. Late and/or subsequent entries will be disqualified.
- REQUIREMENTS OF ENTRIES: Entries generated by script, macro, or other automated means, or by any means that subvert the entry process are void. All entries become the property of Sponsor.
By submitting a form, entrant agrees that the information complies with the Official Sweepstakes Rules, does not violate the rights of any person or entity, and agrees to receive future communications from Sponsor.
Sponsor may disqualify any entry for any reason, including if it determines that the entry fails to conform to the Official Sweepstakes Rules in any way or otherwise contains unacceptable content. Sponsor is under no obligation to disclose why an entry has been disqualified.
- CONDUCT: All participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Sponsor in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
- DISCLAIMER: Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected entries or for any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur. If, for any reason, the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, or technical failures of any sort, Sponsor may cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the sweepstakes.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering the Sweepstakes each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, and assigns from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
- DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAWS PRINCIPLES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that any and all disputes arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the City of Roanoke, Virginia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- CONTACT INFORMATION; WINNER’S LIST: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Foot Levelers, Inc. P.O. Box 12611. Roanoke, Virginia 24027. To obtain a copy of the winner’s list or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the above address. All requests must be received no later than April 30, 2019.