Continuing Education for Practitioners
October 3-4, 12 CEU SEMINAR (**VIRTUAL**)
Mark Charrette, DC | Charrette’s Advanced Approach: Biomechanical Testing, Treatment, and Extremity Adjusting
CE Provided by Palmer College of Chiropractic
October 3-4, 2020
Saturday 12pm to 6pm EST
Sunday 8am to 2pm EST
LOCATION: Anywhere (home, office, beach)
This seminar (orgininally hosted in Albany, NY) is now hosted online. Price has been reduced to $99 per person from $199. Residents ofCO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, MD, MA, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NY, ND, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, UT, VA, VT, WA & WY are eligible to earn credits*.
What you’ll learn:
- Explain and demonstrate the components of postural analysis.
- Explain and demonstrate the components of the Structural Fingerprint Exam
- Explain and demonstrate how to digitally scan a patients' feet.
- Explain and demonstrate the components of x-ray analysis for the pelvis.
- Explain and demonstrate the 7 adjustments in the pronation protocol.