Continuing Education for Practitioners
December 5-6, 12 CEU SEMINAR (Charleston, SC)
Alan Smith, DC | The Overtrained Youth Athlete
CE Provided by Cleveland University – Kansas City
December 5-6, 2020
Saturday 12pm to 6pm
Sunday 8am to 2pm
Courtyard by Marriott Charleston Waterfront
35 Lockwood Drive
Charleston, SC 29401
What you’ll learn:
- Discussion of current healthcare trends, contributors to the healthcare crisis, potential solutions and how to get involved in the youth sports movement.
- Understanding the most common injuries in youth sports and how to effectively treat them.
- Review of the five primary fascial kinetic chains, including interactive assessments
- Diagnostic testing and appropriate treatment protocols for youth sports
- Clinical application and gems, including diagnostic and therapeutic protocols for youth sports that can be applied immediately.