Dr. Terry Yochum
About Dr. Yochum
Dr. Yochum is a second-generation chiropractor and a cum laude graduate of National College of Chiropractic, where he subsequently completed his radiology specialty. He is a world-renowned chiropractic radiologist, the Director of the Rocky Mountain Chiropractic Radiological Center in Denver, Colorado, and an Adjunct Professor of Radiology at Southern California University of Health Sciences (Formerly LACC). He has given over 1,500 lectures in his accomplished career as an engaging speaker.
- Spondylosis in the Athlete
- Unknown imaging cases
- Chiropractic national anthem
- Various topics on radiology
Featured / Published
- Author of “Essentials of Skeletal Radiology”
- Over 250 scientific articles published in both chiropractic and medical literature.
- Author of “I Should Have Been Left Handed: How the Grip on an Ordinary Fastball gave me a Grip on an Extraordinary Life”.