Educational Seminars for Chiropractors
May 18-19, 8 CEU SEMINAR (Dubuque, IA)
Mark Charrette, DC | New Charrette's Extremities: A 21st Century Approach
CE Provided by Palmer College of Chiropractic
**All proceeds from this seminar will go toward the Iowa Chiropractic Society’s Group Membership Program with the Foundation for Chiropractic Progress. Click here for more information about the Foundation for Chiropractic Progress. Registering for this seminar also grants you complimentary access to the Foot Levelers Practice Xcelerator event on May 18 from 8am to 1 pm. Doctors who attend the Foot Levelers Practice Xcelerator see outstanding growth in orthotic usage. Click here for more information about the Practice Xcelerator.**
May 18-19, 2019
Saturday 2pm to 6pm
Sunday 8am to 12pm
Hotel Julien Dubuque
200 Main St
Dubuque, IA 52001
What you’ll learn:
- Explain and demonstrate the components of postural analysis.
- Explain and demonstrate the components of the Structural Fingerprint Exam
- Explain and demonstrate how to digitally scan a patients' feet.
- Explain and demonstrate the components of x-ray analysis for the pelvis.
- Explain and demonstrate the 7 adjustments in the pronation protocol.