From the Ground Up: A Joint-by-Joint Approach to Assess & Treat Back and Leg Injuries
Sat, Sep 30, 2023 ( 12PM-6PM, and Sun 8AM-2pm )
Saturday 12pm-6pm, Sunday 8am-2pm
Dr. Jonathan Mulholland – CE provided by Palmer College of Chiropractic
What you'll learn:
- Discover how to use the “joint-by-joint” approach to assess and treat your patients more effectively
- Make smart, evidence-based training recommendations to your patients to immediately reduce their injury rate
- Learn a variety of “hands on” manual medicine through all of the common injuries in the lower extremity and pelvis
- Myofascial techniques, joint mobilizations, Kinesiotaping, mobility drills, and stability/strengthening exercises for all of those conditions
- Low-tech, simple techniques you can start using immediately on your patients
The Foot Levelers Difference
We are dedicated to the success of your practice and patient outcomes.
Support from Foot Levelers
You'll be assigned a specific Foot Levelers team member to help you each step of the way. From setup to marketing and patient education, you'll always have the support you need.
Low Barrier to Entry
Becoming a Foot Levelers provider requires a very low upfront investment. Begin prescribing orthotics and generating income in no time.
You'll have a vast library of custom marketing materials to use as tools in helping educate patients about the benefits of Foot Levelers custom orthotics.
Grow your practice by attending free workshops presented by speakers who have "walked the walk" and experienced increased success using Foot Levelers within their business.
Customized Patient Care
Foot Levelers customizes our products to exactly what the patient needs and offer the tools required to assess, diagnose, and treat your patients with the highest level of care.
Different Occasions / Different Orthotics
You wouldn't be caught wearing your flip-flops at work or your expensive dress shoes on the beach, would you? That's why we strongly encourage multiple pair of orthotics. If you end up getting a pair of custom flip-flops, you should also add a pair of custom orthotics for your work shoes, athletic shoes, or even get a second custom flip-flop style!
Foot Levelers also has a great selection of high-quality, comfortable, shoes for all occasions!