Educational Seminars for Chiropractors
May 18-19, 8 CEU SEMINAR (Annapolis, MD)
Kurt Juergens, DC | Tools & Techniques for a Sports Chiropractic Practice
CE Provided by Texas Chiropractic College
May 18-19, 2019
Saturday 2pm to 6pm
Sunday 8am to 12pm
DoubleTree by Hilton Annapolis
210 Holiday Court
Annapolis, MD 21401
What you’ll learn:
- Learn how to develop relationships of trust with other healthcare professionals.
- Learn your role as a member of a sports medicine team.
- Gain an understanding of health issues affecting the young athlete.
- Become familiar with special considerations regarding the female athlete.
- Learn how and when to co-manage common and uncommon lower extremity conditions/injuries.
- Learn sideline functional testing for returning the athlete to competition.
- Gain an understanding of lower extremity rehab protocols