Educational Seminars for Practitioners
November 9-10, 8 CEU SEMINAR (Des Moines, WA)
Kurt Juergens, DC | Lower Extremity Biomechanics and the Management of Common Lower Extremity Injuries
CE Provided by Texas Chiropractic College
November 9-10, 2019
Saturday 2pm to 6pm
Sunday 8am to 12pm
Four Points by Sheraton Seattle Airport South
22406 Pacific Highway South
Des Moines, WA 98198
What you’ll learn:
- Learn how to develop relationships of trust with other healthcare professionals.
- Learn your role as a member of a sports medicine team.
- Gain an understanding of health issues affecting the young athlete.
- Become familiar with special considerations regarding the female athlete.
- Learn how and when to co-manage common and uncommon lower extremity conditions/injuries.
- Learn sideline functional testing for returning the athlete to competition.
- Gain an understanding of lower extremity rehab protocols