Educational Seminars for Practitioners
November 23, 8 CEU SEMINAR (Hartford, CT)
Kurt Juergens, DC | Lower Extremity Biomechanics and the Management of Common Lower Extremity Injuries
CE Provided by Texas Chiropractic College
November 23, 2019
Saturday 12pm to 8pm
Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport
1 Bradley International Airport
Windsor Locks, CT 06096
What you’ll learn:
- Learn how to develop relationships of trust with other healthcare professionals.
- Learn your role as a member of a sports medicine team.
- Gain an understanding of health issues affecting the young athlete.
- Become familiar with special considerations regarding the female athlete.
- Learn how and when to co-manage common and uncommon lower extremity conditions/injuries.
- Learn sideline functional testing for returning the athlete to competition.
- Gain an understanding of lower extremity rehab protocols