Educational Seminars for Practitioners
February 29-March 1, 12 CEU SEMINAR (Cedar Rapids, IA)
Kurt Juergens, DC | Lower Extremity Biomechanics and the Management of Common Lower Extremity Injuries
CE Provided by Texas Chiropractic College
February 29-March 1, 2020
Saturday 12pm to 6pm; Sunday 8am-2pm
Coralville Marriott Hotel & Conference Center
300 East 9th St
Coralville, IA 52241
What you’ll learn:
- Learn how to develop relationships of trust with other healthcare professionals.
- Learn your role as a member of a sports medicine team.
- Gain an understanding of health issues affecting the young athlete.
- Become familiar with special considerations regarding the female athlete.
- Learn how and when to co-manage common and uncommon lower extremity conditions/injuries.
- Learn sideline functional testing for returning the athlete to competition.
- Gain an understanding of lower extremity rehab protocols