Why Everyone Needs Custom Orthotics
The Reality: Everyone is "crooked". Everyone needs custom orthotics.
- 77% of people suffer from moderate to severe pronation
- 95% have some degree of leg length inequality
- Low back pain is the #1 cause of work-related disability in the US
- 80% of people will experience back pain of some sort in their lifetime
- Instability or imbalance in the feet is linked to instability and imbalance in the spine
Foot Levelers Stabilizing Orthotics are designed to treat the body as a single functioning unit, starting with the feet.
If you suffer from low back pain, plantar fasciitis, knee pain, hip pain, or even neck pain, Foot Levelers Stabilizing Orthotics can help.
Enhancing Golf Performance with Orthotic Support
Adding Rehab to Your Practice
Foot Levelers Scanning Technology: The Kiosk (Single or Dual Foot)
The Foot Levelers Kiosk offers a dynamic, immersive educational and diagnostic experience for your patients.
It’s like adding a world-class Chiropractic educator to your team.
Perfect for the reception area OR the exam area, the Foot Levelers Kiosk uses exciting graphics and video to show the relationship between imbalances in the the feet and imbalances in the body.
The Kiosk also helps guide patients in selecting the best custom-made orthotics for their condition and lifestyle.
The Kiosk is…
- Fast: Touch the Start button and the scanning experience begins.
- Easy to use: User-friendly touch screen, easy 1-2-3 process. Perfect for sparking discussion with your patients about body alignment and the role that the feet play.
- Engaging: World-class graphics and videos explain the importance of healthy feet and the benefits of custom-made orthotics. Exciting new content is added frequently.
- Cloud-based: Patient results can be securely accessed from anywhere in the world.
- Comprehensive: Easily retrieve old patient scans to compare them to new and note progress.
The Foot Levelers Kiosk helps you be a better doctor. It saves time so you can spend more time adjusting your patient.
Doctor, if you would like to learn more about our Single Foot Kiosk, complete the form below or call 800-553-4860.
Scanning Technology: 3D BodyView® Imaging Unit
Based on cutting-edge technology, our highly precise and accurate 3D imaging unit is designed with the ultimate goal of creating the perfect orthotic—which in turn helps bring about peak performance and health.
- Identifies asymmetries in the feet with Arch Height Mapping
- Illustrates how the feet impact the entire Kinetic Chain
- Generates foot assessments in under 60 seconds
Build the perfect orthotic with the 3D BodyView, the most precise and accurate imaging system on the market.
Doctors, get detailed information about 3D BodyView in the office.